- Social Ambassador: Promote our organization through your personal social media. Find out more and sign up here.
- Helpline Advocate: Provide assistance to callers on the 24-hour call and text Helpline for crisis management, referrals and intake.
- Legal Advocate: Guide, support and advocate for survivors through domestic violence court proceedings.
- Confidential Sexual Violence Advocate: Serve on Sexual Assault Response Team to assist survivors in making informed decisions and navigating the services available.
- Domestic Violence Response Team: Work with police responding to domestic violence calls to support survivors, provide resources and guide them through next steps including Temporary Restraining Orders.
- Community Outreach and Prevention: Enlighten members of the community about domestic and sexual abuse, teen abuse and available Safe+Sound Somerset services.
- Financial Empowerment Center: Assist with workshops and individual coaching sessions.
- Safe House Support: Provide transportation, shop for food and assist with other general needs at our emergency Safe House.
- Office Support: Assemble mailings or assist with other projects.
- Life Skills/Activity Specialist: Teach life skills or conduct activities such as yoga and art.
- Special Events: Assist with the organization of events, such as our annual Candlelight Vigil and fundraising events throughout the year.
If you have an area of expertise or interest not listed above and would like to lend a hand, please call our office at 908-359-0003 or email us at [email protected].